Dapper Dan Shaving Soap Peppermint 70g
The Dapper Dan Peppermint Shaving Soap smells aromatic but mild after a peppermint or spearmint chewing gum.
A very nice shaving soap from Dapper Dan for a traditional wet shave. According to a classic recipe, with nourishing glycerin, elegant stamp printing and nostalgic packaging. Can be frothed up very easily, offers a shaving cream like whipped cream and an aromatic-mild, bitter-sweet peppermint fragrance. This makes wet shaving fun even for beginners.
The dapper Dan “Shaving Soap Peppermint” (in German: shaving soap peppermint) is cream-colored and looks softer than usual shaving soaps. As usual, the shaving soap has an embossed logo.
The Dapper Dan shaving soaps are easy to foam. But the foam holds and retains its structure. The safety razor slides well over the face. The skin is not irritated and does not feel dry or oily after shaving. The glycerin it contains offers just enough care and moisture.
The Dapper Dan Peppermint Shaving Soap smells aromatic but mild after a peppermint or spearmint chewing gum. Of course, the scent becomes milder, but the bathroom retains the tempting, gentle cloud of fragrance for quite a while. After shaving with the Dapper Dan Peppermint Shaving Soap, the Dapper Dan After Shave Blue, which continues the peppermint fragrance, is of course the best fit afterwards.
Traditional wet shave in 7 steps
1) Clean your face and dry it with a towel.
2) Place the Dapper Dan shaving soap in a shaving mug or bowl. The shaving soap should sit firmly in the cup so that no water can penetrate under the soap and the soap can soften from below.
3) Pour in enough hot water that the shaving soap is well covered. Place the shaving brush on the shaving soap so that the tip of the shaving brush also lies in the hot water and is soaked.
4) After a few seconds, pour the water out of the cup or bowl again, holding the soap with the shaving brush.
5) Foam the shaving soap with the shaving brush in circular and shaking movements until a good foam is created. the more you rub the shaving soap with the shaving brush, the firmer the foam.
6) Now foam the face with the tip of the shaving brush, without exerting pressure, with circular movements for 3-4 minutes.
7) Now you can start shaving with a razor, safety razor or system razor
Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Aqua, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Perfume, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide