Beard Oil Solomon's Beard Special Edition Octopus 50 ml
- Special Edition Beard Oil
- Made of Baobab, Coconut, Jojoba ans Sweet Almonds Oils
- Softening, Soothing and Restructuring Properties
- Antistress and Anti-aging
- Fragrance: Citrus Woods, Herbaceous tones, Ambergris and White Musk
Beard Oil with a dynamic and multifaceted formula. By shaking the bottle a black pigment is dispersed, which carries in winter sea's atmospheres.
The mixture of oils is balanced in the way for it to soften the beard and reduce growing nuisances and itching. On lenghts, it restructures fibers and avoids the moisture absorption.
Few drops of Octopus Black Oil, warmed between your hands, will release citrus woods notes and herbaceous tones that fade in ambergris, sweet woods and white musk. The wrap-around feeling, linked to man daily grooming routine, it gives wellness, good mood and force.
This beard oil wants to reach the goal of defining a new concept of beard and hair's healt.
An ally who protects beaed from cold, pollution and salt..
- The sensory waterfall is dominated by Baobab of Senegal's Bio Oil, cold squeezed and filtered: no solvent have been used during the extraction process.
- Rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which provide an anti-aging effect, it elasticises, it nourishes and protects both skin and its appendages.
- The seeds pressing keeps the oil rich in proteins and A, E, D Vitamins , making this product antioxidant and emollient, in case of boils, itching, rednesses and irritations.
- Octopus Black Oil's body is made of a Coconut Oil's heart: it structures and protects beard's fibers, invigorating and toning dry hair.
- The basical finishing includes Jojoba and Sweet Almonds Oils:
- Jojoba Oil, very similar to sebum's structure, it restores the hydrolipidic film's correct balance and normalizes the sebaceous glands secretion.
- Sweet Almond Oil owns important softening properties: it leaves beard more soft andmoisturized.
How to use it:
- Shake before use, untill the whole black pigment is in suspention;
- take few drops and warmmit between hands, in the way for the oils mixture to release its whole potential;
- Apply on dry or slighty moist beard.
Keep the product at room temperature.
eventual thickenings or cloudinesses are normal, they testity our product naturality and authenticity.
Shake it and it turns black.Great! Shake it, make it black, and stay bearded.