Shaving cream or shave cream is a category of cosmetics used for shaving preparation. The purpose of shaving cream is to soften the hair by providing lubrication.
Shaving creams commonly consist of an emulsion of oils, soaps or surfactants, and water. In addition to soap, lather shaving creams include a humectant for softer consistency and keeping the lather moisturised. Brushless shaving creams, on the other hand, don't contain soap and so don't produce lather. They are an oil-in-water mixture to which humectants, wetting agents, and other ingredients are added. Aerosol shaving creams are basically lather shaving cream in liquid form with propellants, vegetable waxes, and various oils added.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 33
- Shaving Cream Expedition Reserve Captain Fawcett's 150 mlSpecial Price CHF 24.90 Regular Price CHF 28.90
- Dapper Dan Shaving Soap Peppermint 80gSpecial Price CHF 16.40 Regular Price CHF 17.20
- Dapper Dan Shaving Soap Sandalwood 80gCHF 17.20
- Layrite No 9 Bay Rum Aftershave 118 mlCHF 17.90
- Luxurious Shaving Soap Captain Fawcett 110gSpecial Price CHF 34.90 Regular Price CHF 39.90
- SaleAfter Shave Balm Lemon 'n Lime Dr. K Soap Company 100 mlSpecial Price CHF 15.20 Regular Price CHF 17.90